About Insura Brokers
We were founded on the desire to help people save time and money using today's technology. Insurabrokers.ca is the meeting point between customers and insurance companies, for online or in-person subscription, through a partner broker, depending on your choice.
Our simple and straightforward platform is used by hundreds of internet users like you every day. We take to heart your desire to obtain the best product, at the most competitive price, for your life insurance needs among all that is offered by financial institutions.
Here is a list of companies we use in our comparisons: RBC Insurance, Bank of Montreal (BMO), Industrial Alliance, Sun Life Financial, Manulife Financial, La Capitale, SSQ Financial Group, Medavie Blue Cross, Canada Life, Union -Vie (UV Mutuelle), Assumption Life, Humania Assurance, Empire Vie, Ivari, Foresters, the Protection Plan of Canada (without medical examination) and many others.
Our head office is based in Ile-Perrot and we have regional offices across Quebec.
Contact us with confidence
We are here for you, as we have been for hundreds of thousands of happy customers since 2016. Simply complete our online form anytime and one of our trusted partner brokers will contact you within 48 hours.
HOW ARE WE PAID FOR OUR SERVICES?
Our services are completely free for clients and we do not get any commission on sealed contracts. It is the professionals who pay us a fixed amount to obtain the quotation requests. It's an effective way for them to get new customers without having to spend thousands of dollars to advertise on the web, in newspapers or on the radio. There are therefore no hidden charges that are added to the customer's bill.
Since insurabrokers.ca is not an insurer or an insurance firm, we advise you to address your specific questions to a designated expert, either by completing the quote request form on our site, or by contacting a professional from an insurance company on your own.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF OUR SERVICES FOR USERS?
People who use our service to request a quote benefit in many ways:
• They have access to relevant information on our sites, related to the service that interests them.
• They just simply complete an online form to get a quote.
• The service is completely free and without obligations.
• The service is available throughout Quebec.
• It is the professionals who must make the effort to contact customers, by email or phone.
• The contact is quick following the online request.
• To obtain the contract, the professional must offer quality service at a competitive price.
• We ensure quality control of the services offered by a customer satisfaction survey.