COMPARE OVER 20 INSURERS IN ONE SHOT
Critical illness insurance can help you:
Reduce debt and other financial concerns while you cope with your illness.
Replace any reduced or lost income for you and your spouse, who may wish to take time off work to care for you.
Bring in additional help at home for you and your family.
Consider new medical treatments and medications not covered by private or government health insurance plans.
How much do you need?
Depending on the severity of your illness, you may need to take time off work. Let’s consider your income and expenses to determine how much coverage you need.
First, let’s look at your income
- How much income might you lose if you were too sick to work?
- If your spouse had to take a leave of absence how much income would they lose?
Now, let’s look at your current expenses.
- Mortgage or rent
- Loans and other debts
- Groceries and utilities
- Credit card payments
- Other living expenses
Lastly, keep in mind you may incur additional expenses.
- Healthcare (hospital room, drug costs, etc.)
- Travel for treatments
- Childcare during treatment and recovery
- Domestic help (live-in nurse)